Wakefield Soccer Association
P.O. Box 177, Wakefield, MA 01880
WSA Travel Team Uniform Policy
- WSA will supply each player assigned to a travel team one official uniform “kit”. A uniform “kit” will consist of a jersey, one pair of shorts, and one pair of socks.
- Uniforms will be distributed to each player before the beginning of the Fall season for the U10 thru the U14 divisions and in the spring for the U16 and U18 divisions). This will be done either through the head coach for each team, or directly to the players at a “Shirt Pickup” event. The method will be determined by the WSA Board and the Travel Team Director.
- Every player is responsible for maintaining his or her uniform throughout the season. If an article becomes unusable through damage or wear, the player must notify the coach as soon as possible. The coach can then coordinate getting a replacement article(s) with the WSA Equipment Director.
- At the end of the Spring season, each player must return the uniform jersey to their coach. The head coach of each team is responsible for returning the collected jerseys to the WSA Equipment Director, at pre-arranged times. The uniform shorts and socks may be kept by the players.
- Players who do not return their uniform jersey will be charged a replacement fee, payable with their registration for the following season.
To All Middlesex Coaches,
Please understand during any soccer match the coaches from both teams are responsible for making sure the goals on the fields are secured to the ground either by stake or sand bag. This is a safety rule from the state office. We are asking for your support in this matter. Let's keep the kids safe!!! Our refs should being checking this prior to game and also have been notified.
Thanks Middlesex League Board of Directors