WSA Travel Team Uniform Policy
- WSA will supply each player assigned to a travel team one official uniform "kit", consisting of a jersey, one pair of shorts, and one pair of socks.
- Uniforms will be distributed to each player before the beginning of the Fall season for the U10 thru the U14 divisions and in the spring for the U16 and U18 divisions). This will be done either through the head coach for each team, or directly to the players at a "Uniform Pickup" event. The method will be determined by the WSA Board and the Travel Team Director.
- Every player is responsible for maintaining his or her uniform throughout the season. If an article becomes unusable through damage or wear, the player must notify the coach as soon as possible. The coach can then coordinate getting a replacement article(s) with the WSA Equipment Director.
WSA Host Family Compensation Policy
- WSA will provide compensation to families who 'host' Director of Coaching/Training staff hired by WSA. The intent is to (1) increase the number of host families volunteering for this service, and (2) defray the financial burden the families incur as a result. The specifics are as follows:
- WSA will provide all host families with $100 per week for hosting DOC Coaches & Staff during the season. Additionally, if a team hosts a coach for an entire season, we also provide them with a credit or refund for that season's tuition expense for one player. The total reimbursement, per coach per season, is presently estimated at $1,100.
- This policy is effective August 24, 2013.
To All Middlesex Coaches,
Please understand during any soccer match the coaches from both teams are responsible for making sure the goals on the fields are secured to the ground either by stake or sand bag. This is a safety rule from the state office. We are asking for your support in this matter. Let's keep the kids safe!!! Our refs should being checking this prior to game and also have been notified.
Thanks Middlesex League Board of Directors